Flavored water recipes, If you are looking for an alternative to water without alcohol, well you prefer something healthy and refreshing flavored water is the best right choice for you and your family. This drink flavored water is colorful, it is good to drink and will help moisturize and purify the body.
Here you recipe list Dares some water to detoxify the body, it is easy to prepare and you have natural ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and aromatic herbs. This drink is very famous known as water detoxification to restore energy and hydration of your body.
People who consume this drink will get a lot of important nutrients such as vegetables and fruits macerated in water rid vitamins and antioxidants: However, aromatic waters do not contain sugar or other sweeteners, so they contain no calories.
Naturally Flavored Water
Flavored Water Recipes. You know that drinking water is essential for the body so we invite you to try our recipes for flavored water and color your water with fruits and vegetables you prefer.
What is flavored water?
Flavored water is a type of vitamin drink based on vegetables, fruits and fresh herbs infused in cold water. Moreover, it is not only good and refreshing but is also perfect for those who can not drink enough water, because it gives a flavor and aroma that make it more enjoyable.
When drinking flavored water
You and your family can always drink water detoxification without limits: can consume flavored water to cool off during the day, at lunch or dinner instead of water or as an alternative to tea and other drinks when out with friends and family. The advantage is that it does not contain caffeine and high in fruits, is a perfect drink for adults and children.
Beneficent of flavored water
What benefits have flavored water: You must be very careful not to confuse the detoxifying and weight loss. What does detoxifies? Detoxify means purifying the body before changing your eating habits.
- To lose weight, flavored water is not enough because you have to follow a low-calorie diet.
- In any case, the flavored water has several benefits for the body:
- It puts you in a good mood
- Satisfy the palate
- It makes you feel more satiated because, like water, increases gastric volume and leads to a feeling of fullness.
How to prepare flavored water
Flavored Water: Tips to prepare at home. This recipe is very simple. To prepare water detox, you should take a glass jar or container transportable infusion, however, if you want to bring your water with you detoxify. There are many on the market, glass or plastic.
If, on the other hand, you want to prepare flavored water for a reception, choose a nice vintage dispenser with a tap to place it in the center of the table.
Once you have chosen the right container for you, just add water and fruit or vegetable that you like.
Here are some tips for water with delicious taste:
- Better than mineral or filtered water. You can also opt for sparkling water, especially in hot weather and feel a greater need to quench your thirst.
- For a more pleasant taste, limit 3 or 4 ingredients.
- Let marinate fruits and vegetables for at least 3 hours is a trick to spice up your drink.
- Do not store your flavored water for more than 2 days in the fridge.
- List of main ingredients
- citrus fruits: lemon, orange, grapefruit.
- red berries: strawberries, raspberries, currants, blueberries, blackberries.
- Other fruits: kiwi, melon, lychee, watermelon, pineapple, cherries, peaches, etc.
- Carrots, tomatoes, celery, artichokes, beets, cucumber, watercress, dandelion.
Herbs and aromatic plants
- Mint, basil, thyme, ginger, chives, rosemary, parsley, cinnamon.
Examples of flavored water
Here are some examples of flavors that go well together. Be creative and have fun trying many recipes!
- Cucumber and mint
- Lemon and ginger
- Moras and orange
- Grapefruit and rosemary
- Strawberries and basil
- Apple and cinnamon.
Flavored water recipes healthy
(with fruits and herbs!) (the best infused water)
Water flavored with strawberries, pineapple and blueberries
Water pineapple detox is one of the best refreshing drink and depuration, both summer and winter.
Ingredients 2.5 L of water.
- 400 g of fresh pineapple and clean
- 100 g of strawberries
- 80 g of fresh blueberries
- 2 files
- fresh mint to taste
- Pique pineapple, wash mint, blueberries, and strawberries and divide the latter half.
- Cut lime into slices and squeeze the juice from the other.
- Put water in a container, a bottle or a large glass jar, pour the pineapple juice and lemon slices, strawberries, blueberries, mint, and mix.
- Refrigerate and let the fruit soak in water for at least 4 hours.
- Serve very cold water detox fruit.
Water flavored with lemon and cucumber
Water flavored with lemon and cucumber brings refreshing lemon with diuretic and refreshing cucumbers.
Ingredients for 1 liter of water:
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 lemons untreated sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- Fill a jug with water.
- Wash and slice lemons and cucumbers and add water.
- Add the mint leaves, mix and leave to infuse in the refrigerator overnight.
- To make the spicy drink, you can add a little grated ginger.
Water peach flavor, kiwi and lemon balm
Detoxification and relaxation: with peach and kiwi, you purify yourself with Melissa you relax and eliminate the stresses of the day your body and mind.
Ingredients for 1 liter of water:
- A peach
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1 bunch of lemon balm.
- Wash the peach and cut into pieces. Peel the kiwi and cut into pieces. Put everything in a pot or a glass bottle with lemon balm wash.
- Add water. Cover with a cloth and let stand for a whole night (about 12 hours). In the morning, put in the fridge.
- If you prefer to prepare everything during the day, especially on a very hot day, reduce the steeping time a third.
- Remember water immediately place detox in the refrigerator after steeping, otherwise, the fruit begins to ferment and no longer will be fine.