¿What is the Hawaiian Smoothie? Hawaiian batter is a typical drink from Hawaii. This delicious Hawaiian smoothie is naturally sweet, so you do not need additional sweeteners. To prepare this original recipe should include Hemp Oil, but I prefer my whole foods include shakes and save the oil for my other salads when much more enjoyment.
In this way, I will add you some Hemp seeds but you could add any type of seed you have. How do you eat when you go? Still, you are making green smoothies?
My husband, my baby and I are preparing us for a visit to family in England. This recipe comes to recipes like this Hawaiian green smoothie treats that are perfect for traveling, as only a few simple ingredients are needed, nothing too fancy, nothing can go wrong.
Best Hawaiian Fruit Smoothie Recipes
Sometimes it is very nice to keep it simple and get back to the basics with a good fresh, sweet and unsweetened fruit smoothie for this Hawaiian.
- Author: Katherine Kyle
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1 x
- Category: Grosseto Verde
- Method: Blender
- Kitchen: drink
- 1 cup of milk or milk (rice, oats, soy, almond, hemp, coconut drink raw milk or nut or seed).
- 1 cup kale, either packaged or unpackaged 2 cups (or spinach or other soft vegetables) Or, if you run out of fresh vegetables, add 2 tablespoons Amazing Green Powder for a healthier green momentum.
- 2 cup melon (cantaloupe, honey or Gallia).
- 3 pineapple drink.
- 1 cup oatmeal (use beans raw oats if you follow a raw food diet or oatmeal if you have a powerful blender)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seed (or ground flaxseed if you have a powerful blender).
YOU CAN ALSO READ: 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- In a blender mix, all ingredients in the order listed.
- Then mix the ingredients now a few at a time so your blender can do the best job unless you have a high-powered blender, then you can add all at once.
- If your smoothie has become too thick, you can add more water if necessary.
- Now if your blender has become too hot batter, you can cool it in the fridge or freezer, or add some ice cubes or frozen fruit (you may need to add more water to thicken more).
- special diets
- Gluten-free, raw, vegetarian, vegan, no dairy, no eggs, no sugar, no wheat, no soy, no salt, no nuts
- Serving size: 550 ml / 20 oz / 1 pint
Churning Blue Hawaiian wild
This tasty and beautiful Hawaiian smoothie Wild Blue attracts the tropics, that is, you usually be far behind the blue neon cocktail. Color is 100% natural, fresh flavors have impeccable taste and are full of nutrients. However, you can enjoy all year round thanks to the use of wild blueberries.
The ingredients of this recipe are dairy / non-dairy, no eggs, gluten, grain-free, no nuts, peanuts or soybeans, optionally vegan and vegetarian.
- ¾ cup frozen wild blueberries.
- ½ cup of coconut milk drink or light coconut milk.
- Half cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen).
- ½ ripe banana.
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Salt small pinch.
- 1 tablespoon honey or your favorite sweetener to taste.
- Place wild blueberries, drink coconut milk, pineapple, banana, lemon juice and salt in your blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste test for sweetness and mix your favorite honey or sweetener, if desired, to taste.
YOU CAN ALSO READ: Blackberry Mojito
Best Smoothie Recipes
- Sunny Hawaiian Smoothie Recipe
- Best Hawaiian Fruit Smoothie Recipes
- Fresh Hawaiian Smoothie Recipe
- Hawaiian Berry Smoothie Recipe