This point of knowing the best plan and menu plan Keto meals weight loss diet that can help you transform your slimmer body. If you are ready to begin a weight loss diet, you may have heard of the ketogenic diet or keto.
That is, this is because it is a keto diet which has become one of the most popular methods around the world to remove the envelope weight and improve the health of the person.
According to a research it has shown that adoptation of this diet is rich and low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fat, which helps promote fat loss and even improve certain conditions such as type 2 diabetes and cognitive impairment.
Meal plan ketogenic diet
Experts say that people who change a ketogenic diet may seem overwhelming, do not worry and do not have to be so difficult. Remember to focus on reducing carbohydrates while increasing the fat content and protein meals and snacks.
However, to achieve and reach and remain in a state of ketosis, you must keep in mind that carbohydrates should be restricted.
On the other hand, some people can only achieve ketosis when eating less than 20 grams of carbohydrates per day, while others can succeed with much higher carbohydrate intake.
Therefore, foods that do not harm the keto and remember to avoid carbohydrate-rich foods is the best way to lose weight successfully on a ketogenic diet,
Food Keto-friendly to eat
When a person follows a Ketogenic Diet is always worth remembering that meals and snacks should focus on the following foods:
- Egg: Pastured, Eating organic whole eggs make the best choice.
- Birds: turkey and chicken.
- Fatty fish: mackerel, herring, salmon and wild.
- Meat: beef grass-fed pork, organ meat, and bison, venison.
- Dairy products: yogurt, cream, and butter.
- Full fat cheese: cheddar, brie, goat cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella.
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, flax seed.
- Nut butter: peanut butter, almonds, and natural cashew.
- Healthy Fats: Coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter, sesame oil, and olive oil.
- Avocados: Avocados whole you can eat at any meal or snack.
- Non-starchy vegetables: greens, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and peppers.
- Seasonings: spices, lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper.
Foods to avoid
If you want to have a balanced diet to lose weight, you should avoid the following foods rich in carbohydrates while following a keto diet.
The following foods should be restricted:
- baked goods and bread products: white bread, brown bread, cookies, muffins and donuts.
- Sweets and sugary foods: Agave syrup, maple syrup, candy, ice cream, sugar and coconut sugar.
- Sugary drinks: juices, teas, sports drinks and sodas.
- Pasta: spaghetti and noodles.
- Cereal and grain products: Rice, oats, wheat, breakfast cereals and tortillas.
- Starchy vegetables: potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, corn, peas and squash.
- Beans and legumes: Beans, lentils, peas and black beans.
- Fruits: Citrus, grapes, bananas and pineapple.
- sauces high carbohydrate: Barbecue salted, sugared salad dressings and sauces for dipping.
While some carbohydrates should be restricted, some low-glycemic fruits such as berries, can be enjoyed in limited quantities, so if provided a range of macronutrients suitable for Keto is maintained.
Note choosing healthy food sources and avoid those processed foods and unhealthy fats.
The following should be avoided:
- Unhealthy fats: butter, margarine, and vegetable oils such as canola and corn oil.
- Processed foods: Fast foods, packaged foods and processed meats such as hot dogs and cold cuts.
- Dietetic foods: Foods that have artificial colors, preservatives and sweeteners such as sugar alcohols and aspartame.
Menu Keto for weight loss
In the following article we show you a menu that will provide less than 50 grams of carbohydrates per day. As mentioned above, some people result will further reduce carbohydrates to achieve cetosis’.
Also, this is a general ketogenic menu for a week that can be modified according to individual dietary needs.
- breakfast: eat 2 whole eggs fried in butter with sauteed vegetables.
- Lunch: Prepare a burger without bread, grass-fed, ie, covered with cheese, mushrooms, and avocado on a bed of vegetables.
- Dinner: Pork chop with sauteed green bean in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Mushroom Omelet.
- Lunch: Tuna salad with celery and tomato on a bed of vegetables.
- Dinner: Roast chicken with cream sauce and sauteed broccoli.
- breakfast: Prepare pepper stuffed with cheese and eggs.
- Lunch: An arugula salad with boiled eggs, turkey, avocado and blue cheese.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon served with sauteed spinach with coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Integral yogurt covered with keto granola.
- Lunch: Steak bowl with rice, cheese, herbs, avocado sauce, and cauliflower.
- Dinner: bison steak with broccoli and cheese.
- Breakfast: Baked eggs with avocado.
- Lunch: a salad with chicken.
- Dinner: Pork chops with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Toast cauliflower cheese and avocado.
- Lunch: salmon patties without bread with pesto.
- Dinner: Meatballs served with zucchini noodles and Parmesan cheese.
- Breakfast: chia pudding, coconut milk, topped with coconut and nuts.
- Lunch: Cobb salad with vegetables, boiled eggs, avocado, turkey and cheese.
- Dinner: chicken coconut curry.
As you can see, the ketogenic meals can be tasty and delicious. Although some ketogenic meals are based on animal products, on the other hand, there is also a wide variety of vegetarian to choose from.