Male pattern baldness. Mayor mind in all the men, hair loss sometimes appears as a throwback hair, whereas in women, usually occurs as thinning hair.
Is said to suffer hair loss is a male pattern because it is a combination of genetics and male hormone dihydrotestosterone. That is, it is the leading cause of hair loss in women remains unclear pattern.
How to know if you Have male baldness
Problem of male pattern baldness: it is the best way of knowing of male pattern baldness (MPB) of androgenetic alopecia (ie, there is a cause of male pattern baldness) which represents more than 95% of the loss hair in men.
Between the ages of 35, 2 thirds of American men will have some degree of appreciable hair loss and by the age of 50 years, approximately only 80% of men have significant hair thinner.
Moreover, contrary to the social belief, it is said that most men have suffered from male pattern baldness are extremely unhappy with their situation and would do anything to combat hair loss.
Did you know that hair loss is increasingly affecting many people in the world. That is, increasingly it affects interpersonal relationships and their professional lifestyle.
Spider veins box
Spider veins:What are spider veins are a small group of enlarged veins that can be seen through the skin surfaces. It has a wheel shape and beam which resembles a spider. However, it is also known as spider telangiectasia.
Male pattern baldness treatments
Hair loss is a common problem in people. About 85% of men have a greater thinning hair: People who use baseball caps can become bald.
How to reverse hair loss
- Do not worry and relax, reduces stress to help your hair grow naturally.
- We recommend that you consult a dermatologist and be realistic in their approach to hair loss.
- Examine your options for treating hair loss.
- An important point is to consider using new products for hair care.
Natural remedies for baldness
- At some point in your life you’ve noticed hair falls, we can take steps to prevent baldness before they completely miss the action of the hair follicle.
- Alopecia or baldness is a type of disease which excessive hair loss, ie occurs, affecting those areas of the skin where this is present, such as the head, eyebrows, genital and underarms.
- It should be noted that the causes of hair loss can occur for cases of stress, poor blood circulation, hereditary reasons, skin diseases or even poor nutrition.
Crystal know that aloe vera has been used as hair treatments for a long time. Aloe containest healing properties, in this case, is very good to prevent atrophy of hair follicles.
What should you do?
- For starters, you must remove the glass from an aloe leaf.
- Then with the help of a mortar, crush the glass until you get a homogeneous substance.
- Next, apply well head and perform a massage for 10 minutes.
- Finally, cover well with a cap and left to act pro an hour.
It is recommended that you apply this treatment at night, especially the leather dry, and rinse well with cold water. Before sleep. These will help strengthen hair and provide brighter.
Honey with egg yolk
The egg contains a powerful component that help strengthen the scalp, bring much brightness and other properties that the hair follicle needs to not atrophy.
- An egg yolk.
- 2 tablespoons organic honey.
How do you prepare:
- First, look for a large bowl and mix well both ingredients and stir until you get a uniform mixture
- Next, apply well on the scalp massage as for 10 minutes.
- Then Put a large bathing cap and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with cold water.
- Apply it before washing your hair. You can repeat up to 4 times a week.