What are the best home remedies for spider veins treatment? Varicose veins usually occur when a person’s veins swell and pleasing. This can happen in some people, can cause severe pain and discomfort. There is a wide range of home treatments that can claim the pain and reduce the appearance and pain of varicose veins.
Study say that about 20% of the elderly have ever experienced varices at some point in their lives. There are many medical treatments for this condition, but a person can also choose and try home remedies to relieve your symptoms. In this article, we analyze the best natural ways to treat varicose veins at home.
¿What are varicose veins?
What are varicose veins? Varicose veins can develop when the small valves in the veins become weak. What role have the valves, these valves usually help prevent blood from flowing back through the veins, ie, when they are damaged, blood can accumulate in the veins. This can cause crooked and swollen also become very visible veins in the body.
Symptoms of varicose veins
Varicose Veins They can become noticeable because of its appearance of dark blue or purple color, and usually protrude below the skin. Stages of vein diseases, Varicose Veins Cream removal varicose veins treatment Anti Foot Leg Vasculitis.
Other symptoms of varicose veins include:
- Throbbing or burning sensation in the legs.
- uncomfortable legs feel heavy or painful.
- muscle cramps that may be more noticeable at night
- Swelling of the feet and ankles
- dry or itchy skin that appears thinner on the varicose vein
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- Besides skin changes or hardening of the vein
Treatment of spider vein
Leg veins: why they appear and how dermatologists treat. Sclerotherapy is used to improve the cosmetic appearance of spider veins and relieve some of the symptoms associated with spider veins, including pain, burning, swelling and night cramps. It is the main treatment for small varicose veins in the legs.
¿What causes varicose veins?
This problem often affects the legs and feet, since the lower zone must withstand the pressure that causes body weight and gravity.
Its development can occur at any age but often originate in adults. Some of the factors that influence their occurrence are:
- Overweight and obesity
- Family background
- Poor posture when walking or sitting
- Circulatory system diseases
Home Remedies for Varicose Veins
When a person has varicose veins you can try some of the following home remedies that can be very useful to control disease and improve symptoms. Here I leave an alternative to treat the problems that affect many people around the world. The best Home Remedies for Varicose Veins
You do know that regular exercise can improve blood circulation and blood in the legs, ie, helping to push along the blood that has accumulated in the veins. People who exercise can help lower blood pressure of a person, which this factor contributing to varicose veins.
Low-impact exercises help the calf muscles work without undue effort. Effective low-impact exercises include:
- for walk
You can perform massage veins with some essential oils, this oil will help ease spider veins. Essential oils contain anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that significantly reduce pain and discomfort.
In addition, massage with essential oils increases blood circulation in the affected veins. Lemon oil, in particular, has to strengthen properties of the container.
Things You’ll Need:
- lemon essential oil (anti-inflammatory) – 2 or 3 drops
- Almond oil (carrier oil) – 1 tablespoon
Consume healthy foods
The ways in which you eat are essential for the control of spider veins. The most recommended is that from now eat some organic foods since our body digests more easily. However, these foods provide the necessary nutrients and help keep blood in good condition
Varicose veins symptoms and preventions poster with info. We propose a list of products that help the digestive system work. They are also useful to nourish and cleanse the body, so you should not miss in your pantry:
- whole grains
- Seeds and Nuts
- Food antioxidants
Medical treatments for varicose veins
Spider veins treatment. If home treatments of varicose veins do not work or lead to severe discomfort to the person, you can opt for medical treatment available to help fight the varices. A doctor may prescribe the following treatments:
Read also: Home treatments to combat varicose veins
- Sclerotherapy. This method uses a particular foam to close the veins and shrink them.
- Ligation and stripping. In this procedure, varicose veins are removed surgically.
- laser surgeries. Here, intense bursts of light are directed to the vein, making it disappear and gradually disappear.
- Endoscopic vein surgery: During this surgery, a small video camera is inserted in the leg to help the surgeon see better. Removal of veins is performed through a series of small incisions.
- ambulatory phlebectomy. This is where a doctor will remove pierce the skin and varicose veins through small slits