¿What is a Vaginal Cyst? It is a mass full of liquid or semisolid tissue which this can develop along the walls of the vagina, usually near the opening of the vagina. If you or a family member suffer from this disease, here we share them with the best Vagina cancer treatment.
Vaginal cysts can vary in many sizes from as small as the size of a pea to as large as an orange. Generally, vaginal cysts form when a gland or duct obstructed, ie making accumulate liquid or other material inside.
Types of vaginal cysts
As in the rest of the body, the inner and outer skin of the vagina, in some cases may have irregularities such as grains or cysts. A cyst is a package containing air, Vaginal cancer, pus or other substance. Certainly, this does not usually have any symptoms and the gynecologist who discovers in the reviews, that is, only if they are large.
Initially, the cysts are benign, if we notice pain may be infected so you have to put them treatment.
There are only four different types of vaginal cysts are:
Cysts of Gartner: This type of cyst is formed in the Gartner duct, is active during pregnancy, but usually, you usually disappear when women give birth without more complications.
Cysts Müller: During fetal development, some structures that do not fully desaparen are formed and this can lead to the formation of these cysts. By misfortunes, most commonly they develop at around the age of menopause and usually do not bring any problems except that they can become infected.
Bartholin cysts: This type of cyst is formed in Bartholin’s gland, is a type of glands on each side of the vagina. Its main symptoms are fever, small bumps on either side of the vaginal opening and strong pain during sexual intercourse. His main treatment is drainage of cysts, simple operation and speedy recovery.
Home remedies for vaginal cysts
There are many women who choose to go with natural remedies to relieve symptoms of vaginal cysts, so that today we share some effective treatments to relieve and treat vaginal symptoms. A vaginal cyst is cancerous and rarely, in many cases, even cause discomfort. More often, cysts are found during a routine pelvic exam.
To treat vaginal cysts, there are many simple and effective home remedies. These remedies also help fight any infection and promote healing.
Know that women who take a sitz bath is very beneficial in reducing the discomfort of vaginal cysts. The sitz bath is very effective to relieve irritation and promote healing by promoting drainage of the cyst.
How you are doing:
- You must fill in a bathtub with warm water.
- Then mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of Epson salt in water.
- After only soak the genital area for about 10 to 15 minutes at a time or until the water loses its heat.
- Gently dry thoroughly afterward.
- Now take a sitz bath 2 or 3 times a day for a week.
Apple cider vinegar
This is another effective remedy effective easy to treat vaginal cysts using apple cider vinegar. Acid apple cider vinegar can help reduce the size and swelling of the vaginal cysts.
How do you prepare:
- To prepare this remedy should mix 2 tablespoons vinegar organic, raw unfiltered apple and a ½ cup of warm water.
- Now soak a cotton ball in this solution and place it directly on the cyst about a few minutes. It should be repeated three to four times a day for a few days. Or, you can leave it in place for 20 to 30 minutes, once a day until the cyst is smooth.
- Now, if you can stand it, then you can mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and use this solution in place, to help calm the area, you can also apply coconut oil on the cyst.
- Alternatively, pour 1 cup of vinegar and raw unfiltered apple in a tub filled with warm water. Soak the lower part of his body in the water for 15 minutes. Do 2 or 3 times a day.
- Also, add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar unfiltered to a glass of warm water and drink it twice a day to promote healing from within.
Compress client can help reduce inflammation of vaginal cysts. Apply a warm compress to a cyst easily and effectively can soften and promote drainage, ie, it can help with the healing process.
Also, the use of a warm compress can help eliminate bacteria to reduce the risk of infection and fights inflammation.
How do you prepare:
- Soak a cloth in hot water and wring out excess water.
- Keep the warm cloth on the affected area for a few minutes.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day until the liquid begins to drain out of the cyst.
- Caution: Be careful not to burn the delicate tissue of the vaginal area.
If you have vaginal cysts, you can use aspirin because it helps treat inflammation. Aspirin can cause the cyst to drain. The properties of aspirin can relieve symptoms and inflammation. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and help cope with severe pain and swelling, as well as reducing the risk of benign infections. How to user Aspirin for vaginal cysts.
How do you prepare:
- To prepare this remedy must crush some aspirin in powder form.
- Mix in a little water to form a paste. Instead of water, you can add castor oil (oil will also help reduce inflammation and help heal.)
- Now apply the paste on either the vaginal cyst.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Do this once or twice a day.
Using aloe vera to treat vaginal cysts.
- You must first remove the aloe vera gel fresh leaf aloe plant and then apply it directly on the infected cyst. Check leave sit for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Repeat 2 to 4 times a day.
- Approximately mix 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel with ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder stir well until the mixture forms a paste. Then, apply this mixture to the cyst. Leave 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do it once a day.